This episode of “Psychology. Discovering the Truth” project covers the issue of emotional states.
Human life is full of different situations and events that lead to different kinds of emotional states! We are concerned about outbursts of anger and aggression, despondency and apathy, anger and irritation, hysterics and tears. But in order to deal with the consequence, you must determine the cause! It is the search for the true cause that this episode of “Psychology. Discovering the Truth” is dedicated to.
- Emotions and emotional states
- Mechanism of the origin of emotions
- Influence of external and internal factors on emotional states
- Thought and emotion: what is the connection
- How to stop lashing out at people
- A simple way to attain peace and happiness
- Where it is feelings and where it is emotions
- The main goal of human life
There are still a fair number of gaps in psychology that prevent solving people’s inquiries effectively.
So, friends, let’s get to the bottom of the issues at hand and discover the Truth together!
Send your questions and suggestions to the mail of the project email@example.com