In the near future, every person without exception will be affected by the global crisis: climate cataclysms, environmental problems, economic decline, and digital unemployment. Are people informed about what all of us still have to face?
On July 24, 2021, a grandiose event took place — the international online conference “GLOBAL CRISIS. THIS ALREADY AFFECTS EVERYONE“, which was simultaneously interpreted into 72 languages. Researchers, scientists, and representatives of various fields of science have studied, analyzed, and voiced important information on global-scale crises that await our civilization.
At today’s round table, continuing the discussion of subjects raised at the conference, we will talk not only about climate and environment but also about artificial intelligence and the prospects of using it.
• Anomalies of tropical forests and their negative impact on a human
• Difference between environmental and climate crises
• How important it is to inform people on the factors of climate change
• Danger of introducing artificial intelligence in a consumer society
• How can artificial intelligence serve for the benefit of the entire humanity?
• Creative Society as the only possible way to save life on the Earth
As of today, the conveyance of truthful information about the upcoming threats becomes the main task of every person! Only by uniting based on humaneness and respect for each other, we will be able to overcome all the difficulties and create a happy future for ourselves and our children!
Please, send your video feedback to our email email@example.com