Interview with Salah Mohamed Salah, Nursing Ambassador from Egypt.
Salah studied nursing and was engaged in many international activities of the UN and volunteered for the WHO. Salah regulary attends conferences – including the „World Youth Forum“ from December 2019, held in Egypt.
Salah shares his views regarding:
- Areas of interest for today’s youth
- The importance of nursing and the role of the nurses
- “2020 – year of the nurse”
- What unites people and how nursing brings people together
- Invitation to the AllatRa conference „Society – the last chance“ from May 9th, 2020.
Join the global initiative – to meet all together next year on the second Saturday of May at the even larger international online conference “SOCIETY. THE LAST CHANCE 2020″ #allatraunites!
You can also participate in the survey, write to