In this episode:
- Heavy rainfall occurred causing flash flooding in Afghanistan, Castellón (Spain), Bandung (West Java Province).
- A major landslide occurred in Botong Village (South Sulawesi Province) and in Tanah Datar County (West Sumatra).
- In some parts of Saudi Arabia, high winds, heavy rains, and hail triggered flooding.
- Ex-tropical cyclone hit the coast of southern Brazil.
- The tropical cyclone Harold developed near the Solomon Islands.
- A snow storm with icy rain and strong winds struck central Canada.
- Temperatures plummeted in south-eastern Australia.
- Disastrous fire swept through the southwest of China in the area of Xichang.
- A huge sandstorm covered the Chinese city of Baicheng