Kaleidoscope of facts
Do Not Lose Your Life! | Tatyana Zinchenko, Switzerland
The findings of neurobiological research on gaming addictions are astonishing! In this video, Tatyana Zinchenko – Ph.D. in Psychology, psychotherapist, psychiatrist, psychologist, rehabilitologist, president of the International Association For The Study Of Game Addictions (IASGA) from Switzerland – speaks about them in detail.
- Shocking facts from neurobiological research
- What are the dangers of uncontrolled thoughts?
- Lightning-fast addiction building
- Virtual or informational behavioral addictions
- Loss of self in avatar identity. Game trance
- How to shift attention from virtual reality to developing real-world skills and qualities?
- How to become the hero of your life?
The “Kaleidoscope of Facts” research project was inspired by the information presented in the books by Anastasia Novykh and the videos with the participation of Igor Mikhailovich Danilov.
Let’s explore the world together!
This interview is part of the episode “The Power of Images | Kaleidoscope of Facts 23”