ALLATRA TV reporters – volunteers and eyewitnesses from all over the world, continue to cover massive climate changes all around the world.
If you would like to TAKE PART in creation of Climate BREAKING NEWS on AllatRa TV together with other volunteers of AllatRa IPM from all over the world, please write us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch in this episode of Climate Breaking News:
FIRES IN CALIFORNIA
- Fire in the southern Los Angeles area which includes such areas as Brentwood and Westwood. It has affected over 200,000 individuals. Currently due to the heavy wind the fire has not been able to be controlled by the fire department. These fires had been declared as a statewide emergency. People have been evacuated.
CYCLONE HIKAA IN OMAN. FLOODS IN YEMEN.
- On September 24, tropical cyclone Hikaa hit Oman. Heavy rains flooded the desert, with winds reaching 96 km/h (60 miles/h), with gusts of up to 124 km/h (77 miles/h). Masirah Island happened to be in the epicenter of the natural force. The height of waves in the sea reached 6 meters. This is a rather rare and abnormal phenomenon for this region. Since only 7% of the planet’s tropical cyclones are formed in the northern part of the Indian Ocean.
STORM NESTOR IN USA. STORMS IN FRANCE AND INDONESIA
- On October 18, tropical storm Nestor hit the U.S. state of Florida, also affecting the state of Georgia. Wind gusts up to 120 m/h. More than 10 000 buildings were left without electricity.
- On October 20, a severe storm broke out in southern France, accompanied by torrential rains, tornadoes, strong winds and thunderstorms. Wind gusts exceeded 93 m/h.
- On the same day, a tornado also swept through the East Java province, Indonesia. There is a fatality, and more than 1 000 residents were forced to leave their homes.
- On October 21, the North Texas, USA, was hit by a severe storm and tornado. Most of the destruction was in Dallas. A large number of buildings were damaged there. 95 thousand homes in the region remained without electricity.
FLOODS IN SAUDI ARABIA, JAPAN, INDIA. TITLEY CYCLONE
- On the 25th of October in northeast Saudi Arabia, heavy rain with hail caused flooding. There are dead and injured. Hail, the size of a goose egg, damaged cars and building windows.
- On the 24th-25th of October, residential areas in eastern Japan were flooded as a result of heavy rains. Landslides descended in the prefectures of Fukushima and Chiba. There are dead and missing. About 5 thousand houses in Chiba Prefecture were without water supply. In Ushiku, Chiba Prefecture, 283.5 mm of precipitation fell in 12 hours.
- On the 26th of October, in the Indian state of Odish, heavy rains, brought by the Titley cyclone, took place. A large amount of rainfall led to large-scale floods, landslides and buildings destruction. Unfortunately there are casualties.
We cannot influence the climate. GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE IS INEVITABLE. But WHAT can we, PEOPLE, DO TODAY so that there is TOMORROW for HUMANITY ?