Objectives of the Game
- To answer the question: what should culture and arts be like in a creative and constructive society?
- To unite artists on November 23, 2019 around the idea of building such a society.
About the event
- How do people want to see art in a world of globalization?
- How does art influence people’s behavior?
- Who forms the public opinion?
- Responsibility and honesty in culture and arts
- Public opinion: people’s choice or imposed fashion?
- How does art affect person’s mood?
- What should be done in order for art to serve spiritual and moral development of the society?
- What values should culture and arts convey?
- How can art lead to a creative and constructive society?
You will hear the opinions of professionals, trend makers and the world community.
New trends in arts – positive, creative, good.
Musicians, singers, artists, designers, art historians, actors and composers from Belarus, Australia, Chile, Russia, Ukraine, USA and other countries will share their opinion in the online conference of a new format “Game of Professionals. SOCIETY.
THE LAST CHANCE. Culture and art in a creative society”.
On November 23, 2019, the conference will be held at 3 p.m. in Minsk (Belarus) on the platform of ALLATRA International Public Movement. You can join the conference online from any part of the world.
Minsk 3 p.m.
Moscow 3 p.m.
Kyiv 2 p.m.
London 12 p.m.
Berlin 1 p.m.
Prague 1 p.m.
New York City 7 a.m.
Paris 1 p.m.
Beijing 8 p.m.
This online conference will gather people from more than 100 countries of the world in a live communication.
This is an opportunity for every caring person to contribute to formation of a creative and constructive society today.
Email for participation and questions: email@example.com
Official website of the “Society. The Last Chance” project: allatraunites.com
Official website of ALLATRA International Public Movement: allatra.org
Video of the global international conference: “Society. The Last chance”
The Press Conference “For Creative Society”