Affordable, high-quality healthcare is an inalienable right of every person on earth, regardless of their place of residence, religion or social status.
- What should healthcare be like in a creative society?
- On the global scale, how can we today fix the health system by making it free, easily accessible and of high-quality in every part of the world?
- What conditions are required for doctors to keep their patients healthy?
- How do we bring humanity into the pharmaceutical business?
- How do preventive measures and raising awareness among the population affect the health of people?
These and other issues will be discussed on November 2nd, 2019 at the “GAME OF PROFESSIONALS. SOCIETY. THE LAST CHANCE. HEALTHCARE IN A CREATIVE SOCIETY” on the platform of “ALLATRA” International Public Movement.
Feel free to email us, to participate or for questions: email@example.com