Everything you think or do requires your attention.
“Average person is now estimated to encounter between 6,000 to 10,000 ads every single day.”
- Why do we all the time buy things that we DO NOT NEED?
- What role do emotions play in advertising?
- How does advertising influence our minds?
- What psychological techniques are used to manipulate consumer behavior?
- How do you make a person pay attention and turn him into a consumer?
- What is attention, and what is its true power?
- Why are so many resources being invested to attract our attention?
- How to protect from external influences, targeting your attention?
And we also take a look at experiments of Krokhalev, Trofimov, PYRAMID device and many others.
If you want to know the truth and are interested in how it affects you and your life, we welcome you to join us and watch “Kaleidoscope of Facts. The Influence of Advertising and the Power of Attention” on September 13, 2021, at 3 p.m. GMT on ALLATRA TV.