Kaleidoscope of facts
Impact of Advertising and the Power of Attention | Kaleidoscope of Facts 14
Everything you think or do requires your attention.
“Average person is now estimated to encounter between 6,000 to 10,000 ads every single day.”
- Why do we all the time buy things that we DO NOT NEED?
- What role do emotions play in advertising?
- How does advertising influence our minds?
- What psychological techniques are used to manipulate consumer behavior?
- How do you make a person pay attention and turn him into a consumer?
- What is attention, and what is its true power?
- Why are so many resources being invested to attract our attention?
- How to protect from external influences, targeting your attention?
And we also take a look at experiments of Krokhalev, Trofimov, PYRAMID device and many others.
“Beware! Advertising of the Future”