About the event
On January 18, 2020 on the platform of ALLATRA International Public Movement, an international online conference “Game of Professionals. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN A CREATIVE SOCIETY” was held in Kyiv (Ukraine).
The conference addressed the following issues:
- The role of information technologY in society and how to use it for the benefit of people.
- What is information and information field? How do they affect our lives?
- What needs to be done in order for a person and his happiness to come first in the world of information technology?
- Interconnection of design and information technology in a Creative and constructive society.
- Applying Artificial Intelligence and Big Data in a Creative and constructive Society.
We have discussed these topics based on the model of a creative and constructive society set forth in the last hundred pages of the book “AllatRa” by Anastasia Novykh.
Today, thanks to the development of technology, for the first time we have a unique opportunity to change the vector of the civilization’s development from consumer to creative in a short time. Together, we can build a world in which everyone wants to live.
Email for suggestions, ideas and questions within the topic of Information Technology: email@example.com
Official website of the “Society. The Last Chance” project: allatraunites.com
Official website of ALLATRA International Public Movement: allatra.org