John Rosebush graduated from Ferris State University in 1981 with a bachelor’s degree in I.T. Services. He worked for Marathon Oil Company’s Corporate Office as a Lead Analyst until retirement in early 2006. Since 2006 he has worked exclusively on generating kinetic energy from river flow. The amount of experience he obtained working 12 years on an open fluid dynamics system makes him one of the leading experts in the world.
The new energy invention by Mr. Rosebush will allow unlimited cheap energy for everyone in the world. This conversation is focused on topics of:
- Climate change – eliminate carbon through clean energy
- Air pollution – Fresh water – Desalination will now be possible from almost unlimited cheap energy
- Long term energy security
- Preserve petrochemical stocks (oil) for future generations to make products that even make modern society possible
- Ocean corals bleaching due to the acidity of the oceans from carbon absorption
- Atlantic ocean current disruption which has huge consequences on weather
- Cheap fuels for transportation permanently
- Stop growing crops like corn, sugar, seaweed for energy which will allow for more food to be grown for human consumption
- Reduce deforestation for biomass because there will be no need for biomass
On the platform of the ALLATRA International Public Movement, a new project called Creative Society is being implemented by volunteers all over the world, and so we asked our speaker how he envisions Science in a Creative Society.
We kindly invite experts in the scientific field to participate in the program “Science in a Creative Society”.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org