Manifestation of Subpersonalities: Mysteries of Past Lives?
The International Online Conference “Life After Death. Fiction and Facts” brought clarity and understanding to everyone’s questions about life and death.
From this video excerpt of the conference you will learn the answers to the following questions:
- Is dissociative identity disorder (DID) a mental disorder?
- Does treatment help people with DID?
- What was really going on with Billy Milligan?
- Can the brain remember past lives?
- What do Edgar Cacy, Pythagoras, Socrates, Vernadsky have in common and what is the secret of their genius?
- How does subpersonality manifest itself in a person?
- Subpersonalities: what do they exist for? Their methods and purposes.
- Are conscious rebirths a myth? What is the difference between a spontaneous manifestation of subpersonality in childhood and a fixed one (DID)?
- How does the subpersonality solidify dominance over the Personality?
- Known examples of subpersonality activation
Find more information on the topics covered in the full version of the International Online Conference “Life After Death. Fictions and Facts”
“Subpersonality” | Video with the participation of Igor Mikhailovich Danilov