The guest speaker of today’s conversation is Dr. Ye Tao Rowland from the Rowland Institute at Harvard. He is a Chinese Canadian scientist with a degree in mechanical detection of weak forces. His laboratory is working on nano-scale heterogeneous matter and studying physical and chemical phenomena. In addition, Dr. Ye Tao is the CEO of the project MEER Reflection, which is a non-profit organization that allows engineering solutions for climate change.
During his interview, our speaker also answers the following questions:
- What research Dr. Tao is currently involved in;
- What the purpose of MEER Reflection project is and why this project is very important;
- The purpose of aerosols;
- How rapid is climate change;
- How much time we have;
- If we unite can we do this, can we survive;
- How people can make a big change by coming together under the idea of building the Creative Society.
We kindly invite experts in any scientific field to participate in the program “Science in a Creative Society.”
Email us at email@example.com