On may 30, 2020, we will talk live on the program “Science in a Creative society” about the study of quasars — these most interesting objects in the Universe. Our interlocutor is a scientist Alexander Plavin, a post-graduate student and research associate from the Lebedev Physical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences and the Moscow Institute of physics and technology.
– What are quasars?
– What is at the center of the quasar?
– What do a black hole and a quasar have in common?
– Comparison of data obtained from the IceCube neutrino telescope in Antarctica with radio astronomic observations of quasars
– About the oldest and largest quasars
– How are high-energy neutrinos and quasars related?
We will talk about all this live on ALLATRA TV. We will also discuss the topics of building a Creative society.
We kindly invite experts in natural sciences to participate in the programme “Science in a Creative Society”.
Email us at: