Signs of the End Days. Kaleidoscope of Facts 11
What actually happened on December 21, 2012, and why was this date paid so much attention to in the media? On that day, the countdown of the time of the Crossroads lesser cycle started, when all people on Earth will make a global choice determining what awaits our civilization in the future. Jesus, Muhammad, and Buddha spoke of our times, indicating the signs of the end days. We also find mentions of these days in legends of various peoples who knew that humanity would face the global choice. We are living in the End Times.
On June 13, 2021, at 12:00 GMT, in the international research “Kaleidoscope of Facts: Signs of the End Days”, we will find answers to important questions:
- What is the cycle of the “Lesser Crossroads”?
- Why is it important to understand cyclic processes that take place on our planet?
- What is the Kali Yuga period?
- What messages about our time have our ancestors left for us?
- Which signs of the End Days are coming true before our eyes?
- Why is the scale of climate change rapidly increasing, and what role does a human play in that?
- Is the growth of mental illnesses a sign of the End Days?
- What is the most important sign of the End Days which we are now witnessing?
- What prophecies have been preserved about the advent of Imam Mahdi?
- What will passivity result in?
- What are the signs of the End Days?
- How can we unite and start actively changing today’s reality?
- Why is the choice of every living human significant?
The Kaleidoscope of Facts is an international global project based on the videos with Igor Mikhailovich Danilov and the books by Anastasia Novykh. It unites researchers, volunteers, and people of various occupations for one common goal — to bring the Truth back to people. We are happy to announce that the Kaleidoscope of Facts will be interpreted into different languages of the world on the international channels of ALLATRA TV.
Videos with Igor Mikhailovich Danilov
Video “The Sign”
Video “What the Prophets Dreamed of”
Video “Creative Society”
Conference “Creative Society. What the Prophets Dreamed of”
Conference “Life after Death. Fiction and Facts”