“Keep dreaming!” – we hear this in our modern society. By dreaming many people escape from problems, and some even learn to dream “correctly”, imagining tiny details of what they want… And we fall under the influence of images without noticing them. Images are often imposed on us through advertising, propaganda and media. What does our involvement in these “movies” in our heads lead to? What role does the power of attention play in human life?
We invite everyone to explore these questions together in the new episode of Kaleidoscope of Facts:
- What is a thought? How does it come?
- How is an image formed? What is consciousness?
- The use of images to manipulate and influence people in modern society
- Images in religion
- How can we get rid of the influence of images? Tools that can help people
- What is the difference between feelings and thoughts? What is needed to get a society of spiritually free people?
The Kaleidoscope of Facts research project was inspired by the information presented in the books by Anastasia Novykh and the videos with the participation of Igor Mikhailovich Danilov.