Cataclysms are inevitable: they have already begun and are increasing every day.
- The fires in South Korea left more than a thousand people homeless.
- Unusual cooling, storms and hail in the Near East are powerful evidence of global climate change.
- Anomalous April snowfall in Canada has united the locals.
- An interview with a powerful 7.1 magnitude earthquake eyewitness in Peru.
- What is the reason for such rapid climate change, and how can we help each other in times of climatic cataclysms?