The process of global climate change on the planet has entered the active phase what is already affecting people’s lives all over the world.
The suppositions made by a range of scientists, that climate change on the Earth will be gradual over the next 100 years and more, are wrong because, in fact, this process is happening way much faster.
One of the consequences of climate change is an increased number of hurricanes, whirlwinds and tornadoes which have been recently occurring even in the areas where they have never been observed before.
What are the reasons for the abnormal natural phenomenon?
- Climate and Weather. Natural phenomena of 2018.
- How do whirlwinds, tornadoes and hurricanes form and what to do if they threaten your life?!
- How to protect oneself from the elements of nature?
- Interesting Facts. Septonic field (information field) and Tornadoes.
- An interview with a tornado hunter from the USA.
- An interview with a witness of a severe hurricane in the new episode of Climate Control.
For more information about climate changes and how we, as humanity, can get through this stage, watch a unique programme “Се грядёт. It is coming” with the participation of Igor Mikhailovich Danilov.